Ordinary holiday's life


Shopping? Gossip? HAHA.
What girls always did.



My best primary school friends!

虽然很久才见一次,但是就是可以无所不谈。=D


Playing DSLR long shutter and bulb mode with my 舅舅 :)
Awwww so fun. Gonna take more nice photo! Stay tune xD



Shogun buffet with my family :)


Shopping day with Belinda and Sheting.

Lunch at beloved Sakae Sushi @ Fahrenheit88
I like their fried dumplings sooooooooo much !

 My beloved salmonnnn awwwwww :D


Oh ya, The Latest Asian Fashion Retail Concept Store , Parkamaya will be giving away FREE limited edition Parkamaya tote bags ....

You just have to do this....

Tadaaaa! :D


Me.


SheTing.

Belinda.

Ah! Jane and Ashley at I-Square.
TAKE PHOTO IS A MUST! 


This is the second time I take photo with them.
They are just sooooo pretty soooooo tall and sooooooo awesome!
:DDD Ah, like them so much!




And here is the free gift given by I-Square.




After that.....
have my beloved Kindori Ice-Cream @Tokyo Street again!!!
Ahhh this time I'm having the Original one. NICE.


The only photo we took, but too bad it's blur. 


Thankyou Belinda for the souvenir from Taiwan! 





And last, my new hairstyle. HAHAHA.
A bit weird right?



OK NEXT, GONNA BLOG ABOUT CHRISTMAS EVE! =D

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

叶兔子 said...

哈哈哈我浮上来留言是想说,长头发很适合你啊,很好看:D

Back
to top