Super Asia Showcase, PD Trip!

【11.12.2012】

Super Asia Showcase!
This is a showcase for SuperJunior-M, BTOB and EXO-M.
As you know, BTOB is my FAV GROUP.

At first, I don't want to blog this out because I can't describe my mood of the day.
But now, 2weeks passed...I think I'm alright ...

I've been waiting so long for this day!
Super excited and happy!

I almost got chosen by the stupid MC to go up the stage to play games with my BTOB
but at last he choose other fangirl, that's why I said he is stupid.

STUPID BRAINLESS ! I'm going to HATE HIM FOREVER.


BTOB are the first group who performed.
I LOST control while they came out.
I just too excited and touching because FINALLY I SAW MY 7BABES IN REAL LIFE.
Then, I just directly crying like a baby WTF. HAHAHA.
My friends kinda shocked because I suddenly cry like a mad girl LOL.

Maybe for other, they are nothing. But for me, they are just toooooo special and charming!
Cute and handsome!
I like them since they debut, really put them in a part of my life now . LOL

PS: don't ask me why I become this kind of fangirl, because I also don't know -.-

And here's some of their photo that I took....








Nothing much to say la, because if I start this topic I can't stop.
I LOVE BTOB SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH !!!!


Other than that,

SJ-M and Exo-M are not bad too !!!!
Especially EXO-M!!! LIKEEEEEY :D
CHEN GOT A NICE VOICE OMGGGG
AND LUHAN ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME.


After the concert, we took photo and non-stop discussing about the concert HAHA.
Crazyyyy fangirl :DDD





OH YAAAA, this is the towel that threw by my DARLING, LIMHYUNSIK !!!!
AHHHH MY HUSBAND <3 p="p">
Actually when my darling throw this, and fortunely!GuiMei get it !
(Guimei is my xuejie, the one beside me)

And guess what? SHE GIVE IT TO ME !!!!
WALAO I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND APRRECIATE!
THANKYOU VERY MUCH !!! LOTS OF LOVE ;)



You all know what is my first action? SMELL THE TOWEL hahahaha!
My friend all keep saying "yerrrrrr watdat po" to me!
But I just don't care! I don't even think that's smelly!!! HAHAHAHA.


上不到台,只是一线之差。而是知道这一线之差是什么。
是自信。我败给自信,我服输。

以后,不再这样对自己那么没有自信。
没自信就是对不起自己。


【14.12.2012 - 15.12.2012】

Went PortDickson with my family :DD

We booked Tiara Beach Resort.
The swimming pool is very nice, but the room are abit old...
so I don't really like it ....hehe.

Here come photos :)

Girls.


Old :) HAHA

All of us HAHA.
 
I like this photo :D

The next day , we went Extreme Park !!
Have soooo much fun there.

We drive a ...car? like Formula One, it's cool !!!
I want to mention, this ain't like Bumper car, it's obviously NOT the same thing.
This is more dangerous, more fun and more IRRITATING ! HAHAHA.

Kids who not enough age to drive just sit behind :)



My smallest cousin bro sit behind me, look at my act-pro face XD


HAHA.


I'm the first one who finish. The fastest and the MOST PRO one
No, I'm not "syok sendiri"-ing. All my siblings said that I'm a pro HAHA.  :P

Look, NUMBER ONE STAGE XD.

 

 After that , gun shooting ...
This is an acting photo la...:P
  

Group photo before we leave .

 


After that, went to the beachhhh.
Although PortDickson's beach ain't that nice...but I'm still feeling excited ;)



 Banana boat ? Have so much fun !

 

 


My mom took this and she keep saying she very professional HAHA.

Grandma and the naughty boy :P



Mua children XD. Cute and lovely right! 

DEAD? Yeap.

I did something for mua Sungjae!!! :D

 And sure, the whole BTOB ^^


Ok, End.



I keep concentrate on playing and didn't take alot of photos :(
But I think all of us have a very memorable family trip!
LOVES.




Sometimes, people just care for something that do not exist.
What for ? I don't know.
Maybe, this is so-called LIFE.

Trying my best , for everything.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

小雪 said...

Next time go Grand Lexis, the room super nice!
我最近喜欢 CN BLUE~~

Yen Wei said...

aiyo don't be crazy fangirl please... XD
Btw you're so lucky to meet up with your idol.
TT

Back
to top