BIGBANG MADE TOUR IN MALAYSIA!

3 years ago, I went to BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR IN MALAYSIA.
( click the word to view back my post)
That time, I bought the most expensive ticket such as Rock Zone area's.
I brought my DSLR in and I took a lot of photos, standing very near to the stage
but hardly enjoy because I'm way tooo hyper and nervous LOL
and couldn't clearly see them perform because I'm too SHORT.


This time, I got nothing special to show because I didn't even bring my camera in,
and I'm purchasing the cheapest ticket so I'm sitting too far away from the stage.

But what can I say is, I really did ENJOYED the show VERY MUCH.


Some photo taken with using my iPhone.
Me and Wei En, thanks for still being my partner after 3 years HEHE.


HAPPY face.

CRAZY "WADDAT" face,

Ticket


Crowded before the concert starts.


GD GD GD AWESOME GD.





Thankyou Bigbang for producing so many good songs,
and always performing that good, I mean, BEST.

Thankyou for coming to Malaysia.

GD =  Cool
Taeyang = Sincere
TOP = Handsome
Daesung =  Funny
Seungri =  Hyperactive

Thankyou for the awesome night and memories.
Making some jokes and talked a lot to interact with fans.

I actually did recorded some songs
but lazy to upload to Youtube and it's really too far away from the stage HAHA.




Lastly,
 I really really like this MADE album,
Especially and .
Please check it out if you haven't
Don't miss out good songs. HAHA


Will always support Bigbang till the end.



BYE, just a bored post to keep my memories. HAHA.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top